Saturday, September 24, 2011

Magic Bitpop #1 - CD (On Sale, ?)

1 Ghigo - Georgia On My Mind
2 Brunetta & The Balubas - Baluba Shake
3 Fausto Leali E I Novelty - Devi Pensare A Me
4 Rolando Giambelli - I'll Be Back
5 I Colours - Hush
6 Fausto Leali E I Novelty - Io L' Ho Capito
7 The Play-Co - Elenore
8 Jonathan & Michelle - Colours
9 I Mat 65 - Un Riparo Per Noi
10 The Amens - Ma Cosa Hanno Fatto I Beat
11 The Amens - Non Potro' Piu' Amare Nessuna
12 The Systems - L' Estate E' Finita
13 The Systems - Su Un' Altra Terra
14 Nico E I Gabbiani - Ora Sai
15 Black Stones - Ho Un Quiz Per Voi
16 Black Stones - Non Dovevo
17 Enzo Dima E Gli Apaches - Se Ci Sei
18 Enzo Dima E Gli Apaches - Dolce Campagna
19 The New Villa - Sono Come Noi
20 Era Terziaria - Mondo Vellutato

No comments:

Post a Comment